The Schroder Charity Trust is seeking proposals for its Grants Program to support a wide range of charitable activities.
Established as ‘The Bruno Schröder Charity Trust’ in 1946, the name was later changed to the ‘Schroder Charity Trust’ in 1953.
Utilize This Offer
The Schroder Charity Trust makes grants towards core and project costs to charities registered in the UK for work under the following categories:
• Arts, Culture and Heritage
• Education, Training and Employment
• Environment and Conservation
• Health and Wellbeing
• Strengthening Communities.
The Schroder Charity Trust generally makes grants of up to £5,000.
The Trustees are particularly interested in applications which can demonstrate the following:
1. Building strong communities and an understanding of how to engage with intended beneficiaries;
2. Replicable and sustainable work, rather than one off events;
3. Value for money;
4. Maximising the use of volunteers;
5. Support of older people;
6. Support for marginalised / vulnerable younger people;
7. The use of helplines and information support services;
8. Sustainability of funding i.e. the charity will not be solely reliant on a grant from the Schroder Charity Trust for their work.
There are no set deadlines for applications to the Schroder Charity Trust. There are 2 rounds of grants made each year.
It can take up to 9 months to receive a decision about your application - please bear this timescale in mind when applying for funding as we are unable to fund projects which have already started or been completed.
For more information, please visit https://schrodercharitytrust.org/homepage