The World Literacy Foundation has announced an Ambassador Program 2021 that is an opportunity to access a platform to develop your leadership skills and cooperate with other literacy advocates around the globe to help eradicate illiteracy.
The World Literacy Foundation is looking for passionate and determined individuals to:
• Be a voice in their community to advocate for literacy;
• Support the education of vulnerable children around the world;
• Develop their leadership and advocacy skills.
Why become a WLF Ambassador?
a) Take on a volunteer role within a global organization to advocate for literacy;
b) Gain leadership, communication, fundraising, and PR skills;
c) Make a positive impact on the education of disadvantaged children;
d) Join a network of individuals that are motivated to eradicate illiteracy;
e) Have your voice heard through WLF website, social media and mainstream media.
Super Hero Ambassador: $3000USD.
Legend Ambassador: $1000USD.
Champion Ambassador: $500USD.
Warrior Ambassador: $250USD.
Amateur Ambassador: $100USD.
Utilize This Offer
Who can apply?
We are looking for young people that meet the following criteria:
1. Be 16-year-old or older;
2. Have a deep passion for literacy, human rights and social causes;
3. Be a native English speaker or having an advanced level in English;
4. Have access to a computer and internet connection;
5. Have the availability to contribute 30 hours of service across the 5 months to complete the program;
6. Leadership and public speaking skills preferred but not essential.
Program at a glance:
Start date: May 31, 2021.
End Date: November 5, 2021.
Training method: Online.
Certificate of completion upon closure of the program for participants that fundraise for the World Literacy Foundation.
› April 19: Expressions of Interest (EOI) submission;
› April 19 – 23: EOI evaluation;
› May 10 – 23: Profiles assessment;
› May 24: Letter of acceptance.
For more information, please visit https://worldliteracyfoundation.org/ambassador/