The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law (HiiL) is currently accepting applications for the 2021 Innovating Justice Challenge to all game-changing justice startups that want to grow their impact and business.
HiiL seeks startups that have a proven solution with increasing annual revenue and impact, have a scalable business model, are on their way to financial sustainability and are led by a strong team with experienced founders. Startups can be for-profit or non-profit!
HiiL is looking for the most promising startups from East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the MENA region and Ukraine that aspire for everybody to have access to justice at work, at home, in the neighbourhood and in business.
HiiL looks for startups that:
a) Focus on resolving or preventing a pressing justice problem;
b) Have the potential to grow and scale nationwide or internationally;
c) Have a proven solution with increasing annual revenue and impact;
d) Have a scalable business model and have the potential to become financially sustainable;
e) Are led by committed founders and a dedicated team.
Utilize This Offer
To apply your startup needs to:
1. Have a service that prevents or resolves a clear local justice problem.
2. Have proven customer demand, demonstrate increasing revenue and impact.
3. Have a scalable business model and the potential to become financially sustainable.
4. Be led by a dedicated team with experienced founders.
5. Be from East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the MENA region or Ukraine.
Both for-profit and non-profit startups can apply!
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long programme that provides you with:
• €10,000 non-equity seed funding.
• Full training program delivered by industry specialists: business growth, marketing, team & leadership, impact measurement and much more.
• Coaching sessions and mentorship on topics of your choice.
• Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers.
• International exposure and potential investment opportunities.
• Chance to win up to €20.000 at the pitch event of the Innovating Justice Forum.
The Call for Applications closes at 23:59 CET on 30 April 2021.
For more information, please visit https://www.hiil.org/news/press-release-join-the-innovating-justice-chal...