Consortium is delighted to announce the launch of the second year of funding through the LGBT+ Futures: Intersections Fund.
The fund aims to provide for the immediate needs of inter-sectional LGBT+ organisations while Consortium continues to develop new sources of funding to meet these needs.
The programme is open to LGBT+ non-profit groups, organisations and projects that are led by and for:
• Disabled LGBT+ people;
• LGBT+ people from Black, Asian and minoritised ethnicities and LGBT+ people of colour;
• LGBT+ people of faith;
• LGBT+ women;
• Older LGBT+ people.
To be eligible, the primary purpose of your organisation or group must be to support one or more of the above communities of focus.
Utilize This Offer
1. Applicants must be a UK based non-profit group or organisation that is led by and for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans + (LGBT+) people of faith, LGBT+ people from Black, Asian and minoritised ethnicities and LGBT+ people of colour, LGBT+ women, older LGBT+ people, or disabled LGBT+ people in the UK.
2. The primary purpose of your organisation must be to support one of the communities of focus.
3. These communities should be majority represented in the leadership of your organisation.
4. Applicant organisations should have annual income of no more than £50,000.
5. Applicant organisations should have good governance, appropriate financial management in place and high standards of safeguarding for staff, volunteers and those using their support or services.
If your organisation supports a wider group of people (e.g. all LGBT+ people), unfortunately your project is not eligible.
Each organisation or group can apply for one grant from this fund.
Grants should be for the core work of organisations supporting the communities of focus.
All grants must be fully spent by within 12 months of any grant award.
The majority of grants are expected to be in the range £500-£3,000.
The deadline for applications is 26 April 2021 at 5pm.
For more information please visit