The She Leads Africa (SLA) is seeking applications for its High Growth Coaching Program (HGCP), which is a 3-month program to provide growth focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses.
This program offers:
• 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills;
• Access to a private community of high achieving founders;
• Check-in calls with a personal business coach;
• Monthly virtual support group meetings;
• Personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business;
• Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals.
The 2020 SLA High Growth Coaching Program Is Run In Partnership With The Work In Progress! Alliance – A Consortium Of Oxfam, Butterfly Works And VC4A Focused On Driving Job Creation And Youth Employment In Nigeria.
Utilize This Offer
The High Growth Coaching Program is an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for business with support from own personal business coach and a community of women to keep accountable.
This is a digital program open to women led businesses across Nigeria.
1. The program is looking for 2 categories of entrepreneurs:
a) Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors. Applicants will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process.
b) Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months. Applicants will be required to submit a growth strategy plan during the application process.
2. The coaching program supports nonprofits, NGOs or foundations. Businesses with a social mission or CSR programs integrated into their businesses are eligible.
3. The businesses must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country.
Applications will be open until May 28, 2021, at 11:59 pm WAT.
Any late applications will not be considered regardless of the circumstances.
For more information, please visit https://sheleadsafrica.org/hgcp/