The Palladium is implementing a United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded program and is seeking qualified sources to implement activities that will respond to the economic effects of the novel Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) in Sri Lanka.
The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Notice (FON) is to solicit applications / proposals from interested parties, wishing to receive funding from the CATALYZE Innovative Blended Finance (CATALYZE) program.
Utilize This Offer
CATALYZE seeks to:
a) Identify new and innovative partners in Sri Lanka that have intimate familiarity with the economic challenges posed to firms and women-led businesses by COVID-19; and
b) Support activities that increase economic growth, resilience and adaptation through the lens of CATALYZE’s priorities of enhancing SME competitiveness and women’s labor force participation.
All offerors must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for consideration in Phase I:
1. Submission of DUNS in the application / proposal unless exemption applies (awards less than $25,000 performed by foreign entities overseas, etc.);
2. Be legally registered as a non-for profit or for-profit organization in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and in good standing, legally licensed and up to date on all applicable taxes;
3. Not affiliated with any political party nor engaged in any partisan activities.
4. Submission of all mandatory documents (including DUNS and Certifications of political affiliation) prior to the deadline for Concept Notes.
5. To be receptive to participate in learning opportunities and commitment to participate in capacity building.
Value of awards are expected to be US $25,000-250,000 each.
The process will consist of two Phases:
Concept Paper Submission and Evaluation.
Full Proposal Submission and Evaluation.
Next Concept Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM Sri Lanka Time.
For more information, please visit https://thepalladiumgroup.com/tender/Funding-Opportunity-Notice-Innovati...