The European Commission is calling proposals for Promotion of the Culture of Equality & Female Empowerment and Employability.
The Governmental Plan for Equality II (PGE II) whose vision is to “Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls, based on a human rights-based approach “.
The general objective of the program is to contribute, through the human rights approach, to gender equality in the Morocco.
The specific objectives are as follows:
a) increase the empowerment of women and the enjoyment of their rights;
b) fight against violence against women and promote a culture of equality;
c) ensure the integration of gender in sectoral public policies and local governance.
Utilize This Offer
To be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
1. Be a legal person;
2. Belong to one of the following categories:
a) associations or non-government organizations, university institutes, research centers, international organizations (intergovernmental), organizations / associations of economic operators representing the Small and Medium Enterprises; and
3. Be established in Morocco or in the European Union. This obligation does not apply to international organizations and
4. Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicants and the entity or affiliated entities, and not act as an intermediary and
5. Have carried out programs and / or projects (one or more), in Morocco and / or in the region MENA, in supporting the promotion of equality and / or empowerment and / or employability feminine and / or promoting a culture of equality over the past three (3) years preceding this application.
Co-applicants must meet the same eligibility criteria as those that apply to the applicant leader.
The lead applicant and its co-applicants may act with affiliated entity(ies).
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
LOT 1 - Promotion of a culture of equality and fight against violence and stereotypes;
LOT 2 - Promotion of female empowerment and employability.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must be between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
• minimum amount: 500,000 EUR;
• maximum amount: 800,000 - 1 200, 000 EUR.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must be between the following minimum and maximum percentages of the total eligible costs of the action:
• minimum percentage: 51% of the total eligible costs of the action;
• maximum percentage: 90% of the total eligible costs of the action.
Application deadline: 19 May 2021.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2QkQDP8