Atlas Corps invites social change leaders from around the world to apply for the 12-18 month In-Person Fellowship in the United States and our Virtual Leadership Institute!
While Atlas Corps seeks candidates from a wide variety of specialties, they are prioritizing applicants for opportunities beginning in late 2021 or early 2022 with two or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas:
a) Communications / Marketing: Create engaging content, manage social media, and develop marketing campaigns to increase visibility and engagement.
b) Partnership Building / Business Development: Mobilize networks, manage partnerships, and develop business proposals to amplify impact.
c) Monitoring & Evaluation / Data Analysis: Build frameworks, collect data, and provide analysis, recommendations, and trainings to drive program design decision-making.
d) Technology / Engineering: Engineer products (websites, platforms, applications, etc.) to support mission-driven work. Maintain and train teams on information technology systems.
Utilize This Offer
1. Two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues;
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
3. English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
4. Age 35 or younger;
5. Citizens of EVERY country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply;
6. Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship;
7. Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation;
8. Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
9. Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week during 8 months.
Candidates should apply by May 16, 2021 to receive priority consideration for these start dates.
We accept applications year-round, but candidates are encouraged to apply early as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Candidates may also indicate their interest in joining the Virtual Leadership Institute on the same application form. We anticipate launching a new cohort in late 2021 or early 2022.
For more information, please visit https://atlascorps.org/apply/