The Children and Youth Digital Solutions Fund is a fund created by Rethink Ireland in partnership with The Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth.
The objective of the fund is to support services who work with children and young people through the use of technology.
The fund is interested in finding innovative collaborative projects using digital solutions to solve a problem, collect relevant data or scale resources for children and young people.
This fund is open to the Children and Young People’s Services Committees (CYPSC) and Child and Family Support Networks as well as entities that have a not-for-profit legal form, e.g. a school, charity, social enterprise, voluntary organisation or Higher Education Institutions.
Utilize This Offer
1. This fund is open to the CYPSCs and Child and Family Support Networks as well as entities that have a not-for-profit legal form, e.g. a school, charity, social enterprise, voluntary organisation or Higher Education Institutions.
2. Collaborative projects must be led by a not for profit entity.
3. Projects must meet both Rethink Ireland’s criteria and the specific criteria for The Children and Youth Digital Solutions Fund.
4. The project must:
a) address a critical social or environmental issue;
b) be innovative in an Irish context;
c) be based in the Republic of Ireland;
d) have the potential and desire to scale or replicate in the Republic of Ireland;
e) provide evidence that it is up and running, or has been tested at least in a minimal way.
The Children and Youth Digital Solutions Fund will provide a package of awards and supports to innovative not-for-profit organisations that are working to support children through the use of technology.
What does the Fund offer?
• Cash grants up to €50,000;
• A business supports package;
• A place on an online Accelerator Programme, which will be conducted through webinars;
• Project performance management.
Complete the online application form by Monday 17th May 2021 at 2 pm. To complete your application form online, you will need to upload financial and governance information including a one-year budget for your project.
For more information please visit