Nominations are now open for the African’s Business Heroes Prize Competition 2021.
ABH aims to identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their local communities, working to solve the most pressing problems, and building a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future.
Utilize This Offer
The initiative aims to be as inclusive as possible.
Applications are open in English and French to entrepreneurs from all African countries, all sectors, and all ages who operate businesses formally registered and headquartered in an African country, and that have a 3 year-track record.
To apply for our competition, you should meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
2. Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
3. The Company is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa.
4. The Company is post-Idea stage.
5. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history.
Please note that at various stages of the application, we require documents to prove your eligibility.
Every year, ten finalists will be selected to compete in the ABH finale pitch competition and participate in a TV Show that will be broadcast online and across the continent.
All ten finalists will win grants from US$100,000 to US$300,000.
To identify our heroes, we run a 4-step review process.
Round 1 is an online review of submitted applicants to determine our Top 50 Finalists. Each application will be reviewed by two judges.
The Top 50 Finalists will be determined by the average scores of all applications.
Application deadline: 7 June 2021.
For more information, please visit https://www.africabusinessheroes.org/en/the-prize/overview