The 2nd Nasser International Fellowship is expanded to include youth leaders from Asia and Latin America, in addition to the African continent.
The Nasser Fellowship is an example of the south-south cooperation, as it is one of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
a)To popularize Egypt’s long-standing experience in national institution-building
b) To create a new generation of young leaders whose vision aligns with the South-South Cooperation.
c) To connect the most influential young leaders - at the level of the three continents of Africa, Asia and Latin America - through necessary training, skills enhancement and application of strategic visions.
The Fellowship targets 100 young executive leaders from the continents of Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- 50% males, 50% females, 5% with disabilities;
- Decision-makers in private and Public Sectors / AUYVC Alumni / Civil Society Actors / Heads of National Youth Councils / Members of local Municipalities / Young Politicians - University Teaching staff / Researchers in political and humanitarian fields / Members of Syndicates / Journalists and Media Professionals / Social Entrepreneurs / social Media influencers / students union leaders / diplomates ,..etc.
Utilize This Offer
The Fellowship seeks to empower young people and give to actors from different countries of the world the chance to connect and forge partnerships in various fields, not only at the continental level but also at the international level.
1. Be a citizen in the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America;
2. Have passport valid for 6 months after the end of the Fellowship;
3. Have English or Arabic (Speaking, Reading and Writing) proficiency or both Languages;
4. Have proven experience in field work;
5. Be between the age of 20 and 40.
Kindly note that the fellowship covers only the accommodation, local transportation, field visits and meals only while the applicant or his / her organization shall bear the international travel expenses.
Place of implementation Arab Republic of Egypt / Cairo.
Application deadline: 16 June 2021.
For more information please visit