Active Citizens Fund has announced a Bilateral Cooperation Initiatives Programme to support activities aiming at enhancing relations between Greek NGOs and entities in the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
The overall objective of the Programme is the strengthening of civil society and active citizenship and the empowerment of vulnerable groups and it is based on the common values of respect of human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities.
A list of indicative types of activities, eligible under the Call for Bilateral Cooperation Initiatives follows:
• The search for partners for donor partnership projects, prior to or during the preparation of a project application, the development of such partnerships and the preparation of an application for a donor partnership project.
• Visits aiming at deepening partnerships through specific common activities.
• Networking, exchange, sharing and transfer of knowledge, technology, experience and best practice.
• Visits by NGO experts / experts from Donor States entities to Greek NGOs for training / coaching purposes – and vice versa.
• Attendance or organization of conferences or workshops with a concrete impact on bilateral partnerships and relations.
• Youth study trips (for more information regarding the youth study trips, please consult the Call for Bilateral Cooperation Initiatives, Article 3).
• Any other activities aiming at strengthening bilateral relations between civil society organisations and other entities in the Donors States.
Utilize This Offer
The Call for Bilateral Cooperation Initiatives is intended to support activities aiming at enhancing relations between Greek NGOs and entities in the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Eligible applicants are NGOs (CSOs) that are legally established in Greece, and entities in the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway), irrespective of their legal status.
At least one entity from the Donor States, relevant to achieving the cooperation objectives, must be involved in any initiative.
Bilateral Cooperation Initiatives can be supported up to a maximum rate of 100% of the eligible costs, with a maximum grant of € 6,000 per application.
This call shall remain open until June 30, 2023 at 12:00pm EET, or until the exhaustion of the available funds, whichever occurs first. Applications may thus be submitted at any time and shall be evaluated in a sequential manner and decided on a rolling basis.
For more information, please visit https://www.activecitizensfund.gr/en/open-call/bilateral-cooperation/