The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria through the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the Republic of Kosovo has announced a procedure for acceptance and selection of project proposals that will be implemented with grants within the official development assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria 2022.
a) assistance for improving the conditions for education and training, and the access to inclusive quality education, incl. and by building educational infrastructure;
b) raising the qualification of the teachers, the quality of the taught teaching material and the learning outcomes of the students;
c) improving the communication abilities of children / students and their abilities for critical thinking;
providing universal health coverage by improving the conditions for providing quality health services.
Utilize This Offer
1. primary and secondary budget managers – legal entities of the Republic of Kosovo;
2. municipalities and their associations;
3. educational, health and social institutions;
4. international and local non-governmental organizations;
5. international humanitarian organizations.
The priority areas and directions for implementation of projects on the territory of the Republic of Kosovo are:
• providing inclusive and quality education, incl. by improving school infrastructure;
• support for the provision of universal health coverage and access to quality health services.
The minimum allowable value of a project is BGN 5,000.
The recommended maximum value of a project is BGN 30,000.
The co-financing of project activities provided by the applicant will be considered as an advantage in the evaluation, selection and approval of projects.
Project proposals must contain an indicative initial deadline for project implementation after 1 March 2022 and no later than 30 November 2022.
The implementation of the project must be completed no later than December 31, 2022.
Applications deadline: 30 June 2021.
For more information, pleaae visit https://www.mfa.bg/embassies/kosovo/news/29648