The UNFCU Foundation is currently accepting applications for Emphasis on Reducing Poverty through Quality Healthcare and Education for Women and Youth.
UNFCU Foundation is an accredited New York-based, non-profit corporation launched in 2015. It was established by the United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) with a mission to sustain the path out of poverty through healthcare and education for women and youth.
UNFCU Foundation does not provide grants to the following:
• Private individuals;
• Projects without measurable goals and impacts;
• Political campaigns or candidates;
• Religious, fraternal, or professional sports organizations;
• Documentaries, performing arts groups, or productions;
• Organizations without the tax-exempt status stated in the grant application guidelines and form;
• Undergraduate scholarships, personal needs, or operational expenses / existing deficits.
Utilize This Offer
1. UNFCU Foundation will prioritize applications for projects that will benefit women and youth in:
• United States locations: New York City; Washington, DC; Virginia; Maryland.
2. Entities from designated regions must be either US-based 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, international organizations with a US-based 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor, or United Nations or UN-affiliated agencies.
3. All grant application causes must align with selection criteria:
a) Support of the Foundation’s mission;
b) Strong track record over at least a three-year period or an extended pilot period;
c) Projects should be sustainable and have access to additional support;
d) Ability to track the impact of the project or organization through reporting of results;
e) Direct impact to women and children in need, with long-term benefits.
Grant requests: up to US$50,000.
Application deadline: 30 June 2021.
For more information, please visit https://www.unfcufoundation.org/press20210524.aspx