Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a co-operative that supports other co-operatives that serve people in Western Canada. We are a local employer and part of the Co-operative Retailing System which, along with about 180 independent retail co-operatives, helps build, feed and fuel communities.
FCL’s Community Investment Fund supports community programs and organizations that matter to our employees. This fund is administered by employee-led committees in Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg.
Projects NOT eligible for funding include:
• Religious or politically affiliated organizations;
• Sports-related events (e.g. golf tournaments);
• Marketing sponsorship requests;
• Projects located outside of Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg;
• Capital funding requests;
Third party fundraising requests.
Utilize This Offer
To apply for funding, projects must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a registered non-profit or charitable organization;
2. Support charitable projects or events that are making an impact in the communities of Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg.
Applications may be submitted throughout the year, but funding will only be awarded on a quarterly basis.
Quarterly funding deadlines:
• March 31
• June 30
• September 30
• December 31.
All organizations will be contacted regarding the status of their application once the committees have made their quarterly funding decisions.
Please allow six to eight weeks for turnaround after the application deadline.
For more information, please visit https://www.fcl.crs/sustainability/community-investment-fund