National Lottery funding can help you to make a difference in your community. We offer grants to support what matters to people and communities.
We're open to all applications for community projects that meet our criteria. This includes support responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We believe that people understand what's needed in their communities better than anyone. So it’s important to us that you involve your community in the design, development and delivery of the activities you’re planning.
Utilize This Offer
Through our National Lottery Awards for All programme, we’re looking to support projects that are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by:
a) supporting organisations to adapt or diversify to respond to new and future challenges ;
b) supporting communities adversely affected by COVID-19 ;
c) supporting communities and organisations to become more resilient to help them to respond better to future crises.
Although we are supporting responses to the pandemic, your project does not have to be related to COVID-19 to be funded.
If you are applying for something that is not related to Covid-19, then your project must meet at least one of our usual funding priorities, which are:
• Bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities;
• Improve places and spaces that matter to communities;
• Help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest stage.
You can apply if your organisation is based in the UK and:
1. In England: Voluntary or community organisation;
2. In Scotland: Voluntary or community organisation; Public sector organisation;
3. In Wales: Voluntary or community organisation;
4. In Northern Ireland: Voluntary or community organisation.
We offer small grants from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
Grantees from Wales need to deliver their project in Welsh as well as English and make sure all the activities are available to your community in both languages.
Application deadline: Ongoing (rolling basis).
It takes around 12 weeks to get a decision from us.
For more information please visit