1. I am grateful that I was able to write, publish, print, launch, and sell copies of my first book in 2019 despite the failed attempt in 2009.
2. I am grateful because the huge financial challenge my family had in 2019 did not stop me from achieving my goal of impacting lives through my published asset. I had to borrow to make it happen but the success and 6-figure profit I got after paying back my creditors gave birth to my Writing, Publishing, and Coaching Business in 2020 and I'm very grateful for that.
3. I am grateful for the 5-star reviews my personal brand (Deborah Ajala) has on Goggle.
4. I am grateful for the award nominations I got in the following categories: ~ Content creator of the year ~ Author of the year, and ~ Bestselling author of the year 2020. ~ Brand with Distinct Positive Values at TIBA2021
5. I am grateful for the hundreds of authors and aspiring authors who have been greatly blessed through my coaching, writing, editing, and publishing services across the globe.
6. I am grateful for the opportunity to eventually serve my country at 28. Even though I was posted to a remote part of Delta state where I hardly have access to light and network, I am grateful for the option I have to travel to the local government headquarters every week. It is so demanding that I sometimes have to fight back my tears but I'm grateful that I could make this weekly sacrifice to keep my online business going on a low key until I'm fully back to Lagos or wherever God leads me after my POP next year.
To your endless success ‼️
~ Deborah Ajala