’When I was blind, I thought the world had come to an end, but after this training I know I can still make it’ . Deborah. Akropong School For the Blind, Ghana.
Taking simple actions liking giving a messages of hope, providing a listening ear, facilitating workshops and giving girls the chance to tell their own stories with others through discussions and after school meetings for the past years has impacted the lives of over 1000 girls in Ghana, Zambia, Kenya and Nepal through ‘Train-Coach-Mentor’ Girls Project.
You can make impact with me in the following simple ways
- Sponsor a program or project ($500 can help 500 girls participate in our program for 3 months)
- Volunteer to mentor any of the girls in our Train-Coach-Mentor Girls Project
- Become a board member
- Internship opportunity with our Ghana program
- Donate books and school supplies for girls in our program
- Donate computers or laptops to our resource center
- Partner with us
- Like and share our stories or project links on your social media channels or with friends such as -http://https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/support-leadership-project-for-girls-in-bongo/
Connect with me via Worldpulse: send me love, email me or read and share our stories.
Like us on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/greightfoundation/?ref=bookmarks
‘KINDNESS IS POWERFUL’