Educate and economically empower teen moms with me! Here are a few ways you can get involved:
Help fund our organization!
We teach teen mothers practical skills to help them earn a decent living. Here’s what your gift can help us accomplish:
- Just $3 will help us teach one girl to crochet
- $10 will teach one girl to sew
- $30 will help us buy training materials for our crochet, beading and sewing classes.
Donate supplies for our training programs Sewing machines, yarn, crochet needles, sewing thread and good quality material (for clothing and bags) help keep our training program costs low.
Books about sexual and reproductive health rights, or crochet and sewing, will help us to improve the educational materials available to our students.
Share your expertise We are seeking volunteers:
- Marketing: to market the products made by our girls.
- Writing and Fundraising: for media relations and proposal writing.
- Teaching: we seek volunteer teachers to help train our girls on reproductive health and sewing designs.
Spread the word!
- Please follow me on World Pulse and on Facebook and share my posts to your networks!
- Do you know of opportunities to share what we are doing? Please consider recommending me for speaking opportunities or exhibitions on topics like reproductive rights, women’s economic empowerment, and gender equality.
Please message me on World Pulse if you would like to donate supplies, share your expertise, or share an opportunity!