Back by high demand....the next Aspire virtual conference. I've secured free passes for this event! You won't want to miss it!
The Aspire events are always inspirational, informative, and resourceful. You will get a chance to to do online networking and collaborations, as well as listen to the recorded events afterwards. This time our beloved, long-term World Pulse sister, Busayo Obisakin will be presenting on "Creating your Life the Way you Want It & Finding your Own Truth.” Please join us, and mark your calendar!
Event name: The Aspire Resolve Global UnConference
Save the date: December 3rd and December 4th, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm UK (UTC+01:00)
For speaker, and registration information: https://www.aspireforequality.co.uk/event/aspire-resolve-virtual-confere...
Re-solve event synopsis:
• find a solution.
• decide firmly on a course of action.
• a firm determination to do something.
Is it time to get your ‘mojo‘ back and a clear focus for 2021?
• Do you want a clear list of goals with a plan?
• Would you like to meet other like minded women?
• Do you need practical advice and inspiration?
This event is for you if you...
• Must lead and manage yourself and/or others during this time of uncertainty and change.
• Are in need of a boost of inspiration, ideas and support!
• Need to think beyond the immediate pressing deadlines of your life and work and stop feeling that you are constantly firefighting.
• Have an idea or dream and you are procrastinating, you've got stuck or it just isn't happening as you'd hoped.
• Want to feel more connected and reduce isolation, stress, anxiety and financial worries.
• Obstacles are getting in the way of your goals and it is time to break through them.
• Are in the middle of or you want to make a bigger difference and impact in your life, work or world.
• Want to transform your team, business or organisation in some way for the better (that's not just about profits).
• Must get your self care, health and wellbeing back on track.
• Are starting or growing a business or charity and new contacts and a concrete action plan would really help.
This is Busayo’s event synopsis:
Busayo Obisakin, Program Manager, Imagine & Ambassador and Encourager at World Pulse, Nigeria
Topic: “Creating your Life the Way you Want It & Finding your Own Truth”
Busayo has worked extensively in gender areas including Gender Based Violence, Women’s Political Participation, Women Rights Advancement, and Digital Literacy & Empowerment, as well as many other areas. She is deeply passionate about gender equality and has dedicated her life to supporting the women of her community and country in their pursuit of better lives.
To find out more about Busayo on World Pulse, this is her profile: https://www.worldpulse.com/community/users/busayo
Utilize This Offer
I have secured 100 free passes for this event. Please email me at: [email protected], or private message me with all three items by November 18th:
• Your full name
• Your country
• Your email address (to receive your guest pass)