You are invited to attend yourself and/or with colleagues at The Aspire Strategic You - Creating and Achieving Your Visionary 2021 Seminar led by Dr Sam Collins, Aspire Founder and CEO. It's almost the middle of January and the clock is ticking to launch yourself successfully into 2021.
Never has there been a more important time to set goals, dream bigger, think creatively, be strategic.
Individuals and organisations are facing a completely new landscape in life, work and world defined by volatility, complexity, and ambiguity. Despite these conditions, most of us still focus on the short term and make plans as if the world were predictable.
In this 90 minute seminar, led by Dr Sam Collins, CEO of Aspire, named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN, you will be able to focus and apply your strategic skills either personally, in your career, for your team or organisational results or in community/social initiatives.
Benefits you'll gain:
• Break the limbo and set yourself achievable and motivational goals either for life, career, work, team or business/organisation.
• Create a 2021 vision and ‘chunk down’ your vision into real milestones.
• Cope with fear of the unknown and become more fearless.
• Learn to focus on your 'Sphere of Influence' and what you can control and do.
• Move away from a to do list mentality and focus on what you must achieve.
• Learn to say no effectively and focus on the critical priorities.
• Network with others who see the world differently, and who will help you solve your challenges.
• Move away from being seen as a “reliable doer” instead of a “strategic thinker” who can bring others along.
• Be more determined and less distractible.
• Focus on yourself and get out of your comfort zone. Helps to keep you on your toes and out of your inbox!
• Leave with an action plan, support and accountability.
For more information: https://www.aspireforequality.com/event/strategic-you-webinar-masterclas...
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE, if you don't have the funds to attend: https://www.aspireforequality.com/events/scholarships/
Utilize This Offer
There are a number of scholarship places available at each Aspire for Equality event. These places are open to individuals working to develop themselves and change the world. To be considered for a place, you need to complete the scholarship application below plus pay a $10 administrative fee.