We now live in a world of accelerating change, volatility and great potential. In this historic moment, it is time for a big change, for a big movement. It’s a time for changemakers.
Featuring our very own World Pulse sister, Barakat, who will be speaking at the event: https://www.worldpulse.com/community/users/barry
This event is especially for young women who aspire to change the world, and features speakers all under 25 years old, however, any women of any age can still attend and learn a lot from these young women, especially if they are passionate about making a difference and empowering girls!
Create your own footsteps. Join us. Make a difference.
Learning and networking will be focused in the following areas.
• Changemaker: Embrace human, social and environmental rights; and become a force for the good in the world.
• Purpose: Ignite and follow through on your life’s mission by uncovering values and passions.
• Global Networking: Meet, learn from and create community with diverse peers around the world.
• Empowerment: Self-confidence, positive self-image, authentic voice, and ways to speak up for self and others.
• Well-being: Mental health, juggling it all, time management and balance.
• Resilience: How to face fears, be courageous and to recognize and address peer pressure, bullying and bias.
• Innovation: New ideas, value differing opinions and allow others to freely express their views.
• Global Citizenship: Gain the diversity of perspectives that inform different cultures and communities.
• Leadership: Acquire and grow the skills to become a principled and socially conscious leader.
Trailer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfUIiDH_3Kw
For more information: https://aspireforequality.com/event/footsteps-global-conference-for-youn...
Utilize This Offer
Dr. Sam Collins has generously offered guest passes to World Pulse members. To obtain a free, guest pass to this amazing opportunity, please contact Dominique Washington from Aspire directly, at [email protected].