1. Managing the design, scheduling and delivery of a multi-disciplinary programme portfolio.
2. Managing programme budgets of £600K+, conducting annual forecasting and adapting to partner needs.
3. Developing new project ideas, collaborating with partner organisations based on strengths and strategic fit.
4. Contracting, briefing and co-ordinating consultants for subject-specific expertise.
5. Presenting at donor events, facilitating links and conversations between partners across the network.
6. Championing a progressive and motivating organisational culture through the delivery of workshops series.
7. Researching and scoping potential partnerships and ambassadors to grow the partner network