First is to have a vision, then I look for people who can help me achieve the vision that will benefit those who are in need. To fulfill my vision, I have identified five personal assets.
1. Calling – I embraced a calling for a vision that makes me a woman of passion. My desire is to fulfill the vision God have put in my life. That vision is to have the courage and mold me to reach out beyond my borders to touch the lives of others in a special way.
2. Character – I am a woman of personal integrity and humility. My family and close friends are the first to know my character. I cannot influence or connect with people if I have character issues. When you connect, you will get along difficult people so I need to understand people at a deeper level.
3. Talents and Ability – I am a woman who was fashioned by God to be a unique individual. To convene family and friends to have fellowship or involve in a certain activity is what I am proud of. This was enhanced when I attended several training and workshops at work. The competence I acquired helped me to gather my thoughts in sharing what I can do.
4. Connections – I immersed myself to those who are in my circle and expanded my horizons. I found my purpose with fellow believers when we fellowship together in prayer and support. With my continuing studies, I met a new group of friends to exchange ideas and thought. I am involved with volunteer work in various institutions that support the education of children, transformational development, and feeding programs. This has allowed me to meet new friends and groups of people and collaborate with. I work in a humanitarian organization that helps to expand connections and involvement.
5. Networking – I use the internet to access information and opportunities to connect and engage with others. Being a member of World Pulse is a way to get ideas, connections, and support.
Achieve great things is to humbly help another.
I recognize that it is not about me, it is about following God.
"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4