Suddenly, we need to stay home and keep ourselves safe. Some need to work from home, but those Frontliner like Doctors, Nurses, Police, Soldiers, Government Officials need to work. S
Suddenly all establishments were closed, only essentials are open: grocery, pharmacy etc.
We ourselves know what and how to care for our well being. We are all aware of it since most of us are on social media. There are a lot of How To, Do’s and Don’ts that you can learn and apply.
As for me, I will just accept what’s happening.
To be careful and have a precaution measure.
To ensure that I am keeping myself healthy and not to think too much
To create an atmosphere of love and hope inside the home and myself.
To strengthen my faith with God. Because what is happening now has spiritual significance.
The community lockdown is giving us the opportunity to spend quality time with our family. It is giving us TIME. A precious time that we should use in time of this lockdown.
Here are my 19 activities how I cope up Covid-19:
- Sleep 8 hours
- Tidy up clothes and dispose of/donate some that I don’t use
- Sort papers and trash that I don’t use
- Sort stuff and dispose
- Nap in the afternoon
- Online Lifegroup with my fellow Sister from Church
- Online Prayers with our prayer partner, continue to pray with the Country, Frontliners, Government, Family, and Individuals.
- Send a message to family and friends, and ask how are they to start a chat conversation
- Set time off from social media
- Clean the house
- Write a story and share on World Pulse
- Webinar with L.E.A.D. speakers
- DIY Mother’s Day card
- Write a love letter to my husband and give it to him when all things are back to normal
- Call my family and talk to them over phone
- Wake up early to exercise and sweat
- Set a time to fast and pray
- Read books
- Daily Prayer and Devotion