The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month Fellowship in the United States for the world’s top social change leaders. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps Global "Leadership Lab" professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows.
- Program-related international and domestic travel
- Basic health insurance that covers new injuries and illnesses
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses
- Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa.
- Placement at a Host Organization
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading).
- Age 35 or younger.
- Apply to serve in a country other than where applicants are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship).
Deadline: 15th August 2019
Utilize This Offer
For details on the fellowship and application process, please visit: https://atlascorps.org/apply-united-states/