- Travel to different parts of India in order to conduct Verification Visits.
- Verifying/documenting the different beneficiaries/impact stories accounted in the VV process.
- Creative documentation of impact stories/travel accounts through stories/photos/videos.
The fellows will be provided with a nominal stipend of basic TA/DA for fellowship-related travels.
- College students/Fresh graduates.
- Motivated individuals who are committed to working in the social sector.
- Individuals who are able to work independently with minimum supervision.
To apply: Please send your CV along with a brief cover letter stating your suitability for the fellow position to [email protected] or call: +91 80 4709 6439.
Utilize This Offer
For more information, please visit: https://www.noticebard.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/GI_Travel-Fellowsh...