The Kluge Center encourages interdisciplinary and cross-cultural research to the Kluge Fellowship program. The fellowship is open to scholars in the humanities and social sciences with special consideration given to those whose projects demonstrate relevance to the challenges facing democracies in the 21st century. Kluge Fellowships are offered for a period of four to eleven months.
Applicants must submit:
- Online Application form (link given below)
- A curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- An abstract that includes an explanation of how the research is relevant to the challenges facing democracies in the 21st century (maximum 500 words)
- An explanation of why the Library of Congress is the required venue for your research (maximum 1 page, 500 words)
- A completed project proposal including a work plan that identifies project outcomes (maximum 3 pages)
- A bibliography of works you have consulted for your proposal (maximum 3 pages)
- 3 references
- Deadline: 15 July 2019
Utilize This Offer
For more information, visit: https://www.loc.gov/programs/john-w-kluge-center/chairs-fellowships/fell...
Application link: https://klugefellowships.fluidreview.com/