A Residential Research Fellowship Program provides an environment congenial for conducting intensive applied research by an annually selected team of 5 national and international scholars, activists, social workers, and public figures, during a residential fellowship extending from 3-6 months.
- Rural regeneration, economic sustainability, skill development, employment creation
- To minimise Social-economic inequalities and gender imbalance
- Caste and communal harmony
- Educational innovation
- Health and nutrition revitalisation
- Environmental challenges
- Nonviolent conflict resolutions in India and globally.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019
To apply, email a research proposal (max. 5000 words), CV and 2 references with a cover letter to:
Dean of Research
Gandhi Research Foundation
Jain Hills, P.O. Box 118
EMAIL: [email protected]
Utilize This Offer
For more information: http://www.gandhifoundation.net/ResearchFellowship