The IWMF’s Howard G. Buffett Fund for Women Journalists supports the production of ambitious projects and underreported, globally important stories.
The fund is designed to help women journalists from around the world by providing grantees support to:
- Expose under-reported but critical global issues
- Undertake ambitious projects that challenge traditional media narratives
- Develop field-based expertise and strengthen careers
- Pursue critical skills training and leadership opportunities
- Launch entrepreneurial news projects or acquire the skill to do so.
Application open from July 1 to August 5, 2019.
Utilize This Offer
For further details on the grant and application process: https://www.iwmf.org/our-programs/grant-application-guide/