- are active in any of the following areas: scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change
- are interested in spending a year working with a host organisation of your choice in Germany on a research-based project you have developed yourself in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation.
- a stipend of €2,150 and €2,650, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items (eg: travel expenses or a German language course)
The next application round is scheduled to start on 15 September 2019 and will end on 1 March 2020. Register (link is given below) for the next application round now and you will get an email informing you when the application round opens.
Utilize This Offer
For more information, visit: https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/41145096.html
Registration link: https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/pls/web/pub_register.main?p_package=i...