Environment America’s mission is to transform our ideas and imaginations into change that makes our world a greener and healthier place. Environment America is part of The Public Interest Network—a group of organizations that share a vision of a better country, a set of core values, and a coordinated strategic approach to getting things done.
As a Fellow, you will:
- Build powerful coalitions;
- Earn traditional media and social media attention;
- Lobby elected officials: Coordinate strategy with a champion in Congress;
- Research and write reports;
- Identify and cultivate donors.
Applications accepted all round the year. (link given below)
Utilize This Offer
More info: https://jobs.environmentamerica.org/fellowship.html
Interview by former fellow: https://www.profellow.com/announcements/advocating-for-a-greener-world-t...