The 2020 fellowship theme is on Human Rights in Burma. The UUSC Human Rights Innovation Fellowship is a one-year $25,000 grant awarded to a charitable organization designed to bring about systemic change by creating, nurturing, or spreading innovation in human rights.
Interested organizations must submit their letter of interest to email@example.com by December 31, 2019, with:
- Name of Organizations;
- Contact information for 1-2 staff member;
- Description of the proposed project with the estimates for the number of individuals who will benefit;
- how the proposed project will promote belonging and inclusion in Burma for ethnic and religious minorities;
- Description of the leadership of both organizations;
- Indicate both organizations’ budget size for the current fiscal year.
Utilize This Offer
To read more about the fellowship, visit: https://www.uusc.org/2020-human-rights-innovation-fellowship-call-for-pr...