The full-time paid, nine-month-long program, provides Fellows with opportunities to build their leadership skills, encourages political engagement, and fosters interests in public service careers. Fellows are placed in congressional offices and serve as part of the legislative team.
2020-2021 Fellowship Program Dates: September 2020 – June 2021
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020, at 5 pm ET.
- Professional work experience in Washington, DC
- A grant of $22,500 for the duration of the nine-month Fellowship (equivalent to a $30,000 annual salary)
- Domestic round-trip transportation to Washington, D.C.
- Professional Development Funds
- Health insurance reimbursement of $200 a month
- The leadership development program, networking, access to APAICS alumni network and more
Utilize This Offer
Application link: https://apaics.formstack.com/forms/20202021_fellowship_application
For more details, visit: https://apaics.org/programs/fellowship/