Are you an adolescent girl or young women (AGYW) aged 18-29? Do you reside in Cameroon, Mozambique, Namibia or South Africa? Are you passionate about advocating for the greater involvement of AGYW in decision-making processes and spaces at country and regional level?
The Global Network of Young People Living with HIV (Y+ Global) seeks to recruit the HER Voice Fund Ambassadors from the above-mentioned countries.
It is a grant scheme funded by ViiV Healthcare and The Global Fund to support adolescent girls and young women in 13 priority countries to engage in the decisions affecting their lives. HER Voice Fund grants amplifies the voices of adolescent girls and young women within the Global Fund and other national processes for health. Each of the priority countries will have an Ambassador who will work closely with the Country Lead and the HER Voice Fund project management unit.
- Must be an adolescent girl or young women
- Between the age of 18-29
- Living within the country which they will be representing
- English proficiency required
- Solid communication skills, including easing in using Skype, Zoom e.t.c
- Experience in working with and advocating for adolescent girls and young women at national or regional level
What are the requirements?
- A letter of interest not exceeding 300 words clearly explaining why you want to be the HER Voice Fund Ambassador and your experience in advocating or engaging with AGYW at local or country level.
- A curriculum vitae (3 pages maximum)
- A recommendation letter from a reputable local organization working with AGYW in the country
- Copy of your international passport data page
Submit the requested documents through email, [email protected] by the 8th of June 2020.
Utilize This Offer
For more information, visit - http://www.yplusnetwork.org/hervoicefund/call-for-application/