Uphold women’s and girls’ sexual and reproductive rights with me! My organization is Common Action for Gender Development. We need your support to help girls and women to take charge of their sexuality without fear of judgment or intimidation.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Partner with us.We are seeking organizations that uphold the sexual rights of women and girls to:
- support our work as funders
- provide expertise in sexually transmitted infections, the use of contraceptives, and counseling services
- to provide information and communications technology that will help us to better reach women in isolated areas
- Mentor our staff and participants. We are seeking experienced professionals who will serve as mentors to support the professional development of our team and the growth of our organization. We are also seeking mentors who can serve as role models for the young girls in our programs.
- Collaborate to meet our shared goals. If you are also working to uphold the sexual and reproductive rights of women and girls, we are interested in collaborating to better meet our shared goals. We wish to collaborate with others in order to improve our services, increase our reach, and gain access to new skills and networks while furthering the goals of both our organizations.