Hello all world pulse sisters!
I will be hosting a live twitter chat in collaboration with Women Deliver Mobilizers and Rhealyz Global Empowerment Initiative https://rgnconnects.com/, on 'Empowerment of girls and women a noble world; using SDGs as a tool' .
Date: April 1st , 2019 @2:00pm EST
Rhealyz Global Empowerment Initiative A Non-governmental organization, with interests in community development based in Nigeria. Over the years, our activities have been aimed at impacting lives positively by building a socially responsible society. Our projects; Girls’ Capacity Attainment Program (Girls’ CAP), Kit a Child, The Enterprise Growth Academy (TEGA) and Street Impact which are centered on improving the empowerment of women and girls, child development support, youth development, and environmental sustainability. We have worked with various volunteers and stakeholders in sustaining our aforementioned projects. The Girls' CAP is a holistic project poised towards empowering girls with the knowledge of reproductive & sexual health education, sustainable development/advocacy, entrepreneurship, and leadership so that they can afterward become change agents in the society. The girls use the skills they have developed to come up with sustainable solutions to the challenges disadvantaged women face in their communities. Food Gist It is an intellectual platform structured to steer up discourse and find practical solutions to issues surrounding food security, food waste and Agri-food Value Chain in Africa using agricultural communication and storytelling as a tool.
The Twitter chat will identify and address the following;
1) The various strategies that are available for women and girls to be empowered.
2) The limitations to the empowerment of women and girls.
3) How to build a formidable force to bring liberation to the victims of domestic violence.
4) Unraveling the means to end domestic violence.
5) Understanding and adapting the narrative on issues affecting women, e.g., Domestic Violence and Maternal Health care etc.
6) Giving women and girls the opportunity to lend their voices and their voice is heard.
7) Using related SDGs to build sustainable impact to change our world
Please engage and support the Twitter chat!
Follow me @mesidesta
Global Ambassador for RCG Connect