You were born to be free,
You were born to be abundant,
You were born being supported, and loved, and cherished.
And you still are...
So what happened? When did we stop allowing the support in?
When did we start saying 'no thanks' to the goodness that is out there.
Who, in God's name, stole the mindset of abundance?
Is there a money Grinch out there bar-hum-bugging on our appreciation for money and abundance?
And why have we given him all our power?
Who said he was right?
Who said we had to listen?
Here is the thing...
1. Money wants to come to you - your natural state is one of abundance
2. You don't need to do any THING to be deserving - your natural state is one of abundance
3. You have the ability to call money and anything else you want to you right now - your natural state is one of abundance
4. The universe wants to support you - your natural state is one of abundance
At this time of year the fear around abundance ramps up a notch or two, and I get, I have broke before, nearly lost it all.
So I get how hard it is to tell that abundance grinch to .....[insert your favorite profanity statement]...
And so here is what I suggest:
- Start small - call in a dollar!
- Start now - Do not delay another second longer
- Practice makes perfect - ask for little things every day
- Use the 'secret' - use all your senses to FEEL what it would be like to have what you have asked for
- Trust - once you have asked, have faith that it is coming to you, don't push it away again with lack thinking/grinch mentality
- Be grateful for what you DO have now - this is the BIGGY, the one that makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
Write out what you are grateful for as often as you can.
Wishing you all a very sparkly and abundant Christmas Season.
Together, we shall rise,