Even if the world gives up on you….do not give up on yourself
It’s been a while I haven't been consistent with my posts…. I’d say as an inspirational and motivational blogger, lately I have been challenged to prove that what I say is actually what I live by…
These past few months have been within the dark shades of my very existence. Times when I had to bare so much pain that even tears were tired of pouring down my cheeks.
There is a lot going on…both good and ugly. Sometimes we loose the courage to fight because we have been fighting for far too long and there seem never to be a solution.
This is exactly how I felt…..
But then again there was something that struck my mind….a lesson I learnt and I am dying to share with all you:
1. The pains and tough expiriences we go through make up our success story. We will only have a better appreciation to life when we have failed once. It gives us a sense of accomplishment. That despite the mess we still pulled through.
2. In the face of adversity the true nature of a man is revealed. It’s rather so easy to manage the good….and very demanding to manage the vice….
Do you easily give up?
Do you stop fighting??
Do you blame others for your predicament?
Be a fighter and choose not to quit on yourself…
Do not let yourself down!!!!
Cry if you may, have some alone time if you wish....but always remember you can not give up on yourself!
3. Nothing ever happens for nothing. So when the turmoils come….know they have a reason for coming…it’s up to you to find it…
4. We can’t always have it smooth. There’s no victory without failure. Pain is part of life….
But it’s up to you to see it as such or as a pushing force that determines the direction of your life.
5. Never let others affect you….the moment you do, you give them control over your life.
I have been laughed at several times for wanting to inspire with my words. Even my own family didn't see it as anything worthy!
That's how messy things can get for us sometimes when we think that there's a shoulder somewhere we can rely on.
But! Winners go through battles. If there is no battle....there is no winner.
So dear sisters wherever you are struggling and battling with certain issues in your life.....know we have the responsibility to keep the crown to ourselves. Fight for it and get it!!!!!
A happy begining of the week
Much love ❤️