I am Odama, Gloria Kasi a Nigerian born Dental Therapist and Dental Health Advocate.
Through Dental Health Advocacy, I drive consistent Dental Health awareness in order to promote Self worth in the lives of women, Men and their Children.
I founded OAK AID FOUNDATION a registered Non-governmental organisation that focuses on Dental and Humanitarian Aids to unreachable communities in Nigeria and Africa. We are open to opportunities, grants and productive collaborations.
I Love to explore, to travel and associate with positive change makers.
I am open to Learning and Adventurous.
- To drive Dental Health Awareness and treatments to underprivileged Communities
- To be a voice to Women, and Single girls
- Access to Grants, Opportunities or Fellowships
- Productive Collaborations
- I love Volunteering
- To help make the World a Better Place
- Health Advocacy
- Media enthusiast