Established and registered in the year 2005 under the Societies Registration Act 1860,
under Section 7(1) of the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989 (Manipur Act No.1 of 1990). RURAL ECONOMIC & SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (RESDO) envision Women empowerment adds to confidence of women in their ability to lead meaningful and purposeful lives. It removes their dependence on others and makes them individuals in their own right.
• They are able to lead their lives with dignity and freedom
• It adds to their self esteem
• It gives them a distinct identity
• They are able to gain positions of respect in society
• As they are financially independent they are able to spend on all their needs and desires
• They are able to make meaningful contributions to the well-being of society
• They act as capable citizens to make the country achieve enhanced Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth
• They get fair and equitable access to resources of the country.
(RESDO) envision a society where women and children have the guaranteed opportunities of development that enables them exercise their right
Uplifting the status of women especially those from the marginalized section of the society through various development initiatives.
*Sustainable Value based development education for children, women and youth.
*advocacy and policy level changes.