Grandchildren of Hereditary Chieftains, and especially the women of the Longhouse of Cowichan have been rendered voiceless under the Indian Act on all matters concerning:
1) Lands, Sea, Economy, Housing, Family, and Reserve Policy
2) We seek to engage Elders, and Cultural People to come forward to a forum to become documented on the Past Indigenous Culture, Names, and Places
3) We need your support to have this Forum of Engaging them; please support, care, and donate!
4) Social - Economic issues on-off reserve; where have we been and where are we going?
5) Oral history that matters, and giving Voice to Indigenous Women of the Longhouse.
6) Native women rising of the Coast Salish Territory! Culture Matters....
7) Supporting one another, without conflict or discrimination; to become a voice!
we continue to campaign, please purchase beading or donate; your support is greatly appreciated, love & light to all women around the world who understand our struggle to overcome barriers to be free; https://noahbeads.blogspot.com/
Please care, read, and donate; accepting gifts for a "give away" at the end of the cultural longhouse forum.
If you want to donate a gift to an Elder or Women to this gathering of voices, or for a "campaign raffle" please email me on world-pulse,
Aho, Huy Ch Qu'...