TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AND UNNECESSARY PRESSURE AFTER COVID-19
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don't guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay.
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, same as the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.
4. Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, if you don't own a home, we knew we would pay rents...So its not an emergency.
5. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
6. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
7. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
8. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital where doctors will tell you that you have Corona virus.
9. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
10.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’*
11. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well- ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
12. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses and will not drive you to fuck up.
13. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
14. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
15. Don't do more than your budget after the pandemic there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth.
16.Don't be in competition with anyone... The purpose of shoes and clothes are to make us smart and look good.
God bless us all and provide all our needs as we journey to the top......