SupertowelTM for handwashing is the result of a development partnership between Real Relief, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Danish Refugee Council and supported by the Humanitarian Innovation fund.
Now we are looking into how Supertowel™ can assist women all over the world as a cleaning towel.
- The high-performance microfibers in Supertowel remove up to 99% of the bacteria from a surface
- 1 Supertowel contains almost 100.000 Km of single filament
- The antimicrobial treatment on Supertowel kills more than 99,99% of the bacteria absorbed
- Supertowel is self-disinfectant
- Durable and long-lasting
- The antimicrobial activity is maintained throughout the lifetime of the Supertowel
- Supertowel incorporates stain-release technology
- Supertowel is fast drying
- Supertowel enables chemical free cleaning.
- Supertowel prevents the spread of germs from one surface to another
- Supertowel disinfects itself during use
- Supertowel can be washed at low temperature and does not require harsh chemicals
Supertowel is a specially designed microfiber cloth. It has a dual mode of action, first the special microfiber removes up to 99% of the bacteria from the surface, then the bacteria absorbed by the Supertowel is killed, in a matter of seconds, by the antimicrobial treatment. Therefore, when you are cleaning with a Supertowel, you don’t need to worry about transferring bacteria from one surface to another, you can continue without rinsing or washing your Supertowel for much longer and you will leave the cleaned surfaces nice, clean and bacteria free. When you do wash your Supertowel you do not need to boil it or use harsh chemicals to get it clean, you can wash it at 30°C or even cold and your Supertowel will be as good as new.
Supertowel picks up dirt, grease and bacteria like a magnet. Therefore, you do not need to use cleaning chemicals, just add water and you are good to go. On average, households in the western world spends $140 per year on cleaning materials. With Supertowel there are huge savings to be made.