DEADLINE: 15 OCT 2019
- Must be between the age of 18 to 30 years.
- Must either be running their own citizen-led movements on local issues, or have worked in the field of climate change and related issues (health, economics, gender etc), and are planning to execute campaigns around ways to tackle it. Or must have extensively reported/written on climate change and related issues (health, economy, gender, sustainability etc)
- Committed to carrying out their project for at least 6 months and be willing to dedicate 10 hours per week to it. Media fellows will be required to write and publish at least 5 stories in known publications during this time.
- Bear the cost of travel to the workshop on their own. However, YKA will provide you with boarding and lodging, as well as meals at the venue when you are in Ahmedabad. There is no fee to attend the workshop.
- Possess a basic understanding of Eng and Hindi
-Have a social media/internet presence
Utilize This Offer
The planet is getting hotter. Resources are getting more limited. Pollution and consumption is on the rise. Across the world, quality of life and access to education, employment, healthcare and opportunities is getting severely impacted. If you are eager and enthusiastic to act on the climate crises