In response to the recent #BlackLivesMatter protests occurring nationwide in the United States and in many countries worldwide, we've curated a few resources on ways you can take action in solidarity for those protesting the recent killings of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and countless others.
- Sign the Justice for George Floyd petition: https://www.change.org/p/mayor-jacob-frey-justice-for-george-floyd
- Sign the #JusticeforAhmaud Petition for Ahmaud Arbery: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/demand-justice-ahmaud/
- Sign the #JusticeForBre Petition for Breonna Taylor: https://action.justiceforbreonna.org/sign/BreonnaWasEssential/
- Make a donation to support Black Visions Collective, an organization dedicated to shaping a political home for Black people across Minnesota, U.S.: https://secure.everyaction.com/4omQDAR0oUiUagTu0EG-Ig2
- Support Color of Change, the U.S.’ largest online racial justice organization that works to end practices that unfairly hold black people back: https://colorofchange.org/
- Support the solutions proposed by The Movement for Black Lives, an ecosystem of individuals and organizations creating a shared vision and policy agenda to win rights, recognition, and resources for Black people: https://m4bl.org/policy-platforms/
- For white people who are in a position of privilege, engage and deepen your anti-racism work. Here is an extensive document that details how: https://bit.ly/ANTIRACISMRESOURCES
- Finally, commit to listening to the experiences of Black women, Black people, and BIPOC every day and actively seek out stories and voices from within the communities impacted.