USE THE INTERNET TO CHANGE LIVES, INCLUDING YOURS.
This free three-week introductory training will teach you how to use digital tools to make a difference in your own life and in the lives of others.
In this course you will learn about:
- Online resources
- Sharing your own story, speaking up for yourself using your own voice
- Connecting and engaging with an online community.
- Internet safety.
All curriculum and communication will be delivered online, so you can complete this training in an internet café, a school computer lab, or even in your own living room.
HOW DOES THE TRAINING WORK?
- Join a community of inspiring women changemakers completing the training as a group. Make new friends and build lasting connections with women from all over the world.
- Join the Digital Changemaking 101 group and get started reading our training materials and submitting your stories!
- Once you complete all your assignments, please email us at email@example.com to receive your Digital Changemaker badge.
What Women Are Saying
It is with immense pleasure to have the certificate of completion for [this] training in hand. I am delighted as well as honored to have discovered a platform which lends place and opportunity for women across the world to raise and unify voices against issues and practices which have left the women behind.
This training course inspired me to be a vessel for women’s voices in my community. Being able to amplify their voices is the greatest gift I can give them because they feel loved and cared for.
I very much appreciated learning about the possibilities available online...It is a whole world in itself, so accessible, so rich, so varied, but at the same time not well known...I also appreciated the fact that the training was practical, with assignments that helped to apply the learnt skills straight away. Being able to use a new skill so fast was great.
Thank you all so much for the opportunity to take part in this training. It has been a very valuable experience, pushing me to think and write, allowing new ideas to form about what to write and do from this point on.
– Tamarack Verrall, Canada