I am a Brazilian living in Sao Paulo state, Brazil. As a Public Health PhD my areas of interest and expertise are: Workers Health, Organizational Design and Change, Work Organization. As an Ergonomist and Psychologist, I also consult on eInclusion, universal access, universal design, fair trade. I have also assisted NGOs and SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) in grantwriting and fund raising, inclusive business, social enterprises, innovation. Currently focused on project and research management, I keep on being involved in socio-environmental advocacy and issues..
My personal hobbies are: cooking, travel photos, reading.
Social development as a game changer
- Request of consultancy/capacity building proposals;
- Intl cooperation (networking; monitoring of customized calls/tenders) assistance.
- Monitoring of calls/tenders;
- Grant writing and review;
- Proposal writing and review;
- Intl networking and support for cooperation.