I'm a married woman aged 41 with 3xchildren. described as follows:
- I'm trained in textiles/tailoring(clothes) situated in Lusaka the capital city of Zambia.
- My husband works with the Zambian government seconded to the Ministry of Health.
- Our first born is completing his secondary education this year aged 18 years.
- I make clothing/textile from my house for the community, religion organizations and rarely for local schools.
- As a family we own 1xhouse where we live.
- My husband and myself would like to invest in: a) Textile, footwear etc. b) Lodging and Boarding(Hospitality) and c) Transport and communication
- My home town is in Batoka region of the Southern Province of Zambia.
- My husband comes from Lundazi of the Eastern Province of Zambia
I got married to my husband in 1993.
My Passions: Textiles
My Challenges: No resource mobilization venture/investment
My Vision for the Future: Invest in serious textile & footwear investment
My Areas of Expertise: Textil(tailoring)