My vision! If I start asking my self this question what would be my vision towards the world in general and towards my community in particular?
Obviously if I try to write or talk about my vision it will take so many pages that many people might get tired of reading it and will definitely exceed the limit we have been given here but let me just summarize it and write it in a bullet form that might give a brief of what it’s all about.
My vision towards the world is that I want to see:
- Women’s issues being addressed and implemented.
- World free from violence and abuse.
- Each and every nation living peacefully without any terror.
- Child soldier being eliminated and street children receiving their rights.
- World free from discrimination what so ever.
- Different needs/equal opportunities for all men and women.
My vision toward my community is huge but will summarize it as follows:
- Poverty and unemployment of youth being reduced.
- Gender equity and equality being fully implemented.
- Justice and equality been practiced within the community.
- Women and girls shifting from been illiterate to educated ones.
- Women partaking in the decision makings.
- All kinds of Gender Based Violence being eliminated including: Female Genital Mutilation, domestic violence, Sexual Gender Based Violence (rape), forced marriage, etc.
- Free primary education for every kid in the community.
- Nomination of the educated personnel in the work places rather than discriminating women and men.
These just brief of what it’s all about my vision but if we go deep it’s much more than that.
I want to be Voices of Our Future Correspondent because it can help me achieve my ambitions and convey my dreams until I turn it in to reality and make the necessary changes in my life, my community, my country and the whole world. If I am selected as a VOF correspondent I will be grateful as my voice will get louder reach others and be of assistance of the voiceless women in my community to raise their voices.Voices of Our Future Application: Your Vision